Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ijustwantto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ijustwantto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ijunoon poetry, ijunoon roman english to urdu, ijunoon roman to english, ijunoon roman to urdu, ijunoon urdu,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kiss your forehead and see you while I close my eyes and go to sleep... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Say just get lost from my life...💔 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Journey inwards, and inhale the quiet ...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
live my life with you again
even if it takes everything to be with you
even if the end is without you Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
be comfortable in my cocoon of ignorance but I just can't turn back the clock after a taste of flight.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
step into a new world where I won't have these negative people and negative thoughts surrounding me. 
I just want to step into a new world where I won't be judged for being myself by anyone. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Pull the black sky
Wrap it over my shoulders
And watch the stars 
Drop to the ground  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
read your
Intentions
Towards me..
❤️ Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
reinstate my motivation into action, where the means of habits have never justified the ends of self-actualization. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
see, what happens if I don't give up Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #ijustwantto #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification