Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bodytellsme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bodytellsme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to improve oxygen level in body, sabse accha body spray konsa hai, body banane ke liye kya kya khana chahiye, body and politics video, body and mind,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Reeza Shaikh

dance video plz viral mt video and like comment #Dance #dancer viral♥️♥️♥️ #bodytellsme #News

read more

Vaghela Jateen

Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What i am
My body always give direction me
While I'm Blind over the Thaughts
 Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To have healthy food
To fight against virus
To maintain silence
To relax when in need
To ruminate on the nature
To take time for ourselves
To burn excess fats
To dance in delight Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
that there are too many regrets crawling on my skin
too much of broken dreams eating into my bones
Heavy despondency weakening my muscles
Yet, my body is pleased that my blood dances with the vitality of youth,
My nerves are getting strengthened with tremendous willpower,
My cells keep laughing with the infusion of humour.
Well, my body speaks to me, understands me n listens to me perfectly well. I must also learn to do likewise.. Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
Get in shape because I know you can,
Don't let them underestimate you just because you are bulgy.. Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine

ಅವನಿ 💚

read more
I am very strong,   I am very fit,
I am very active.
Utilize me meaningfully.. Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Over the years, my body had become an intimate friend.. It gives a wake up call when I miss my early rising routine or I have been splurging on junk foods a bit too much.. It sends out warning signals by creating acidity, lethargy etc etc.. A strict disciplinarian. 
That's what it is.!  Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
all it wants.
Good food, exercise
but all I could give
good taste and some web series Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptalife #Collab with me

read more
My body tells me now that you are not well, but still how you look in front of everyone.. Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ankitaguptalife #Collab with me

Paradoxical Penman

read more
to not let go of your warm embrace but the scar that you left on my soul starts to torment me.  Tell us about yourself. What does your body tell you? How often do you listen to it? #aboutme #bodytellsme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification