Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bedsidetable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bedsidetable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about come back to bed lyrics, hug me my love on bed, bed is bae meaning in marathi, man and woman love in bed video youtube, how to make husband happy in bed at night,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my phone to pen down the emotions that I felt throughout the day.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Harish K B

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
her memories that I left behind. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
My make up to do to do for selfie
It make me crazy  to take pictures and not everyday depends on my emotion Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
my pen in haste coz I was afraid that the thought that just popped up in my head would escape.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

I stay alone. 😶 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the switch of the night lamp. 

I was sure I was not imagining things. There was definitely something, weird. 

I moved a little to the edge of my bed, to reach for the switch... Only to find 

another hand already there.. I stay alone. 😶

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Karan Agarwal

read more
By ideas in my mind took the pen n pad
Rhyming dream n light splitting words up fast
Hoping they enlight those living in past Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha Swaika

read more
time into my hands tightly 
for taking care of own 
for pampering myself 
for talking with " I "
That " I " who always forget herself 
in front of others. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 my favorite book 
I'm so relieved when I slowly started reading. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikita Bhikchandani

read more
My phone to stalk uhh all the night Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"THE PAINFUL NIGHTS I MAKE COMPROMISES WITH"❤️ the_undervalued_nib🍁 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the memories of our incomplete story of love
that have always gifted warmth to my soul,
rapidly that has been turning cold with days
passing like withering of leaves during the autumn.
In the dark, my eyes bled tears as my anxious heart
pumped in fear unbearable pain through my veins.
Stubborn brain refrained from freeing your thoughts as I compromised yet another time with one more night in my colourless life ever after
your sudden departure.
 "THE PAINFUL NIGHTS I MAKE COMPROMISES WITH"❤️

#the_undervalued_nib🍁

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. Share your #latenightquotes. #bedsidetable #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification