Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MomHearsIsay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MomHearsIsay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love dad and mom images, i love dad and mom, i love my mom and dad, i love u mom quotes, thank you mom i love you,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Tejaswini Patra

Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kuchbateeinankahi

read more
Hnmm... I am ok...

I am really sad and tired too...
Don't ask me anything ... Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #momhearsisay #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #kuchbateeinankahi

ಅವನಿ 💚

Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mom do it special for lunch

Peshalllaaa Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is there anything in kitchen

I am hungry, again Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Nothing

I heard your last night that you remember dont you Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I am Hungry
I am Tired
I need a new pair of shoes
Whatever.

My room is dirty
Her response
Go clean your room Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

Ok i am busy. Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am free today

I'll do all the household chores today Ok i am busy. 

Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Everything is ok.

Yet something seems amiss.
 Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Sangita Hazarika

Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
I Miss You😔

????? Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine
#sangitahazarika_yq

Prince Attri

read more
मैं दोस्तों से मिलने जा रहा...

क्या बोला??? दारू पी के आएगा?? Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
not important

is important Here's a #doublecollab prompt for the day. #MomHearsIsay #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification