Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysleeplikes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysleeplikes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love myself, mysteries of the world, i love myself quotes, myself in hindi, i hate myself,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
sit on my eyelids that ache to pry themselves open the instant my brain signals them that it's time to stay awake and be aware..
Whenever I needed to cram my head with study material for any exam, 
to concentrate on my work that's gonna be my bread n butter,
to sit through an official meeting, etc.
Well, my sleep likes to play truant and embarrass me..
 Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

188 Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sleeplessnights #dreamstory #sleepincomplete

read more
Feathers
When wind hits 
feathers fly
When strom hits
feathers destroy in sky

Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sleeplessnights 
#dreamstory 
#sleepincomplete

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
cuddle with my bed Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
lie down peacefully minus dreams 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
strap me on a rollercoaster to venture into insane fantasies concocted by my sub-conscious.  Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
keep the dream up to the dawn.  Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar love

read more
 see a dreams of her.  Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar #love

Megha Soni

read more
महान कार्य 
ताकत से नही 
लगातार लगे रहने से 
होते हैं... 

Ami

read more
My sleep likes to dwell in her dreams
Cuddling with sweets reveries of my darling
My sleep likes to reverberate in harmony
Rollicking in her  fantasy till morning 

My sleep likes to sizzle in her sugary whims
Caressing the abstract form sleeping beside
My sleep loves to synchronize with her sleep
That lets all my awry afflictions subside Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
give me more and 
more energy....
To my heart ...
Because it has 
Been breaking alot 
💔 Still awake? Tell us what does your sleep like to do. #mysleeplikes #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification