Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ijustdontwant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ijustdontwant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ijunoon poetry, ijunoon roman english to urdu, ijunoon roman to english, ijunoon roman to urdu, ijunoon urdu,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Becoz I'll be moving in with you shortly."

"What the.. "

"Hahaha. I'll be marrying your twin sister and we are gonna be family.. my dear sis-in-law. " Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"You are a nut"
"What do you mean? "
"Can't you see I want to be more than a friend' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAYAARIDILSE

read more
I want to be your philanthropist as well. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Please accept me as your Brother !!  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Becoz I want to b lifetime partner  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

jaideep khanduja

read more
Because soulmate is all above
Friendship  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
'Because i think whatever is happening between us is beyond friendship'

'I Didnt get you?'

'I want you to be my Soulmate rather than just a friend❤' Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁 "BECAUSE VIBE TERI MERI MILDI AAA..." 😅😅 Diljit Dosanjh is pure class, amazing, cute, funny, filled with humour, nostalgia and kiddishness, both in real life as well as in this song. Just love the way he has sang this song and how well this lyrics fits in this conversation. ©Diljit_dosanjh ❤️ #vibe_terimeri_mildi_aa ❤️ Srikumar Sumana Prachiii 🐿️ SAI SWETA NAYAK🤗 #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Because. . .

Vibe Teri Meri Mildi Aaa
Vibe Teri Meri Mildi Aaa
Lokki Mere Haase Sunde
Te Tu Sunda Dil Di Aaa

Vibe Teri Meri Mildi Aaaa..
Vibe Teri Meri Mildi Aaaa.."
🥰😘🤗 #the_undervalued_nib 🍁
"BECAUSE VIBE TERI MERI MILDI AAA..." 😅😅
Diljit Dosanjh is pure class, amazing, cute, funny, filled with humour, nostalgia and kiddishness, both in real life as well as in this song. Just love the way he has sang this song and how well this lyrics fits in this conversation.
©Diljit_dosanjh ❤️
#vibe_terimeri_mildi_aa ❤️
Srikumar Sumana Prachiii 🐿️ SAI SWETA NAYAK🤗
#ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“It will be even more difficult for me because there is a soft feeling in my heart for you”. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more

Because I'm always going to wants more Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. Feel free to post it in the caption. #ijustdontwant #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification