Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best remainsilentwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best remainsilentwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 30 rem to px, 22px to rem, when only love remains quotes, remains of the day, remain forever in my memory,

• 24 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no communication
There lies no trust between them
Their is a lack of respect 
towards each other It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Then I went to see his room without his compulsion .It was again ok. relationship of lust, thirst and complete nonveg in persue of sexual happiness from his side I came to know after some time. I failed in choosing wrong for feeling the best gift of god is love. I failed very badly. I afraid from love . Goodbye relationships , goodbye love.

read more
You have Ur best friend writing.
After long time, going to write which I can't say to anyone..I am literally sobbing this time while writing all I am going to do.
I met Aman sir in office, in new section where I have been transferred two months back.
First one month was like okkkk.
No interaction at that level.
Everything was normal like any other thing.In second month, I came close don't know when exactly.
While having conversation and lovely tang khichai and majak bnana of each other.
In third month he got transferred to other section and then I came to realise my 💓 is going to get transferred along with him.
Then after some days, he met me there in park... actually I was doing my daily walk and he had purchased some veggies and meanwhile he stopped to have conversation with me.
We had such a beautiful conversation like best friends.
Osho loves simple sober thing's.
I never get bother on hi-fi things, my happiness resides in simpI didn't know when actually I got inclined towards his smile and simple things.But that smile had lot of unmatched and mysterious things that I found while going in this unnamed le things.
 It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Then I went to see his room without his compulsion .It was again ok. 
 relationship of lust, thirst and complete nonveg in persue of sexual happiness from his side I came to know after some time.
I failed in choosing wrong for feeling the best gift of god is love.
I failed very badly.
I afraid from love .
Goodbye relationships , goodbye love.

Ashika Ashika

It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Words are not enough for assurance.  It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
The heart is making a noise...  It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
nothing else to do. It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Chidanand Mayachari

It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
 you are with overstated person. It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

One shouts at you
Give him/ her time to shout at you.
Soon they would become 😩 tired Offer a glass of water 💦
Now put forth your side of discussion.
Always discuss, never Argue !!  It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

read more
Halfwit have locked Horns. It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
You are at faulty
When You don't know Reality. It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba It is better to remain silent when You are targetted for misunderstandings Notorious elements seek all advantages to damage your social Pride and you #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
You are targetted for misunderstandings
Notorious elements seek 
all advantages to damage 
your social Pride and you 
find yourself very helpless 
to make yourself understood

#LiveAndLoveLifebyLal It's #musingtime. When do you think it's better to remain silent? #remainsilentwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

It is better to remain silent when
You are targetted for misunderstandings
Notorious elements seek 
all advantages to damage 
your social Pride and you
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification