Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitingforyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitingforyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, waiting for love lyrics, true love waiting quotes, waiting for love status in hindi, wait for me,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #waitingforyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
an eternal meditative state that I have chosen to accept, a la the nandi of Lord Shiva, the symbolism of eternal waiting.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #waitingforyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #waitingforyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The blowing air without voice,
That gleams like a lighthouse it seems.
Concealed to pursue it's unrevealed scheme, 
whispering in a way that maze.
Today is a day to suit it's cluster,
Indulging in a way that accept it's busy traction.
That behold the purity of every station,
That replicate the past perfection .
Fondness attains it's true connotation,
To bring it to a bright conclusion.
That relieve all our leftover dejection,
That closes our concurrent presumption.
Longing creates a huge troublesome,
For meeting and fulfilling the attire to lightsome.
Spreading the seeds of following and dispersion,
That shouted loud all its distinct signature.
 Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #waitingforyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
waiting for the dawn that, 
with it's arrival, will vanish 
away all the darkness filled 
inside me...

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Ashika Ashika

read more
Waiting for cool breeze, turn into Strom.  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Gita Khanna

read more
Waiting for the fragrance of spring...  Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Ankit Kumar Rath

Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #waitingforyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #Motivation life Good Afternoon Everyone 😊 Have a great day

read more
A Body without a soul
A Life without a goal
A Dream without a role
A Chase without a race
A Scream without a trace
As My Silence becomes a brace
I Put everything on line
Just to stay in grace... Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

#yqbaba #yqquotes #motivation #life 

Good Afternoon Everyone 😊
Have a great day

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The memories of our days in this unpolished bench
Where there were purity in our soul ,
giving the shine as a diamond
 into the sweetness of our soul . Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Nfb ..

read more
Fighting to stop against the running time
Begging the universe to have mercy and make 
you come out of the oblivion.
Perhaps these are just my prayers against the reality 
Perhaps I know the flowers in our garden has long died 
Perhaps I know coming back of you ain’t an option 
Even if I moving on from you takes my breath away
yet this is the only fix. Welcome to the day 14 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The blowing air without voice,
That gleams like a lighthouse it seems.
Concealed to pursue it's unrevealed scheme, 
whispering in a way that maze.
Today is a day to suit it's cluster,
Indulging in a way that accept it's busy traction.
That behold the purity of every station,
That replicate the past perfection .
Fondness attains it's true connotation,
To bring it to a bright conclusion.
That relieve all our leftover dejection,
That closes our concurrent presumption.
Longing creates a huge troublesome,
For meeting and fulfilling the attire to lightsome.
Spreading the seeds of following and dispersion,
That shouted loud all its distinct signature.

Varadhan P M

read more

Waiting near the I C U for Surgeon's
Opinions!!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification