Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best driveyouaway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best driveyouaway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long drive with love quotes, drive theories of motivation are classified as, save drive save life, self drive cars in mumbai, syala drive in,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

vicky pavi

Murali Kmv

LIVE IT 
DRIVE IT...⚡

©Murali Kmv #Cars #carstagram #driveyouaway

Chitra Iyer

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
Me, choking on your possessiveness or being strangled by your jealousy, envy.  Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Fairy Lights

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Hate #Lies #yqbaba

read more
"Your lies." Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hate #lies #yqbaba

Manya Pandey

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My faith that we will always stay together or my courage of leaving you for my self-respect!! Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your ego. Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Never mind. Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine

अज्ञानी

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #power #God

read more
This power belongs only with God. Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine
#power #god

Dr Upama Singh

read more
‘nothing but only doubt between us and separation.’ Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
the sense that you are not responding me on this day as my birthday was there and now i'll do a tantramised dance to persuade you. as someone with someone are not understanding actually what is love? 
i repeat in repentence that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing! Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #driveyouaway #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification