Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best conversingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best conversingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about con meaning in hindi, estemos a cuentas con dios, conversating or conversing, hindi video con 20, con man meaning,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
expressing my feelings,
opinions frankly
lets out a sigh of happiness

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sai kiranmai

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
speaking my heart out.  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

A book with no end. I wish... #yqquotes #Book #Missing #epilogue #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
writing a book without epilogue. A book with no end. I wish...
#yqquotes #book #missing #epilogue
#simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetrybaaz Collaborating with Pushp Lata

read more
Means you have transferred 
the whole heart. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine
#Poetrybaaz
Collaborating with Pushp Lata

Sanan

#simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Talking to inner voice   #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
hell these days. 
It's like I am disrespecting myself.  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Searching the things in your pocket,which you always had, but forgotten  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Rahul Apne

read more
life is meeting, like the wedding procession of dreams is with us in reality, like you are a never-forgetting feeling, only you are the most special. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
Creating some memorable moments with heavy dose of dopamine  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
A long time ago... Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #conversingislike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification