Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about owh meaning in hindi, owh meaning in chat, owh meaning, owh, tinnitus in one ear,

• 39 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Seema Sharma

When it's aching you can't do anything just let it be as it is.... #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #Collab #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know i can't sum up my feelings in words When it's aching you can't do anything just let it be as it is....
#ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #collab
 #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine #mywritingmywords
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #yqow #empoweringwomen #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
another heart is eager to hear its beat. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart

#yqow #empoweringwomen #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #yqow #empoweringwomen #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see your smile
your last view
when you see my story
everytime I think about you.
Ah!! even now you make
my heart skip a beat ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Madhu Jain

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
reliability.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqow #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
Her eyes met mine.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
i hear Arijit Singh's song  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Sanan

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #Collab #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see show up to what they are from inside by boosting themselves with high pitch noise ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #collab

Sanan

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owheart #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
You should fix many broken hearts to make you heal....u have to try to get out from broken mind of thinking ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Penman

read more
I see your name flashing on my phone screen  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Kunal Choudhary

i intend to stare at you and instead i catch you staring back at me.

#ohwomaniyacollabs
#ohwomaniya
#owheart
#yqow
#empoweringwomen
#aboutme
#yourquoteandmine
#heart
loader
Home
Explore
Events