Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveaperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveaperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about missing the person you love quotes, love my way, ♡my love♡, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

When can you #loveaperson? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a gentle feeling of caring
Will always remember 
with great fondness
Carrying out kind acts When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

When can you #loveaperson? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
something in me rings a bell and then I can love him/her till the end of time despite his shortcomings, despite our visible glaring differences, despite anything about him that doesn't agree with me. 
Once anybody walks into my heart, my love will wrap itself around him. — % & When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
A person knows the synonym of love is Respect and Understanding. When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
To my mind there can be no ifs, buts and whens
Love will happen anyway!!! — % & When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepika Vishal Shah

When can you #loveaperson? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Real #honest #AttractiveTraits

read more
they are true to themselves !

#Real #Honest #AttractiveTraits When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
something would be 
felt for that person.— % & When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the heart is full of love and happiness  When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The bond between us is true in our hearts — % & When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I don't see his/ hers shortcomings. 
Once I love them then shortcomings don't matter. 
— % & When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

When can you #loveaperson? #Collab and tell us through this challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
that person respects love.— % & When can you #loveaperson? #collab and tell us through this challenge.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification