Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwantalovethat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwantalovethat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwan meaning, iwan baan, iwan thomas hinterland, nang iwan, iwant tfc,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

THE LOST SOUL

Everyone has their own lives All in their own packs But I can't stop to wonder Why fate can't be to all lover And why my love can't find me sooner

But for once I want to hold I want the touch of a hand that never gets old Not to a person that will always disappear But to that person that will always appear

I want to be held

When my heart is troubling and falling dead I want to be held like everyone said

I want love like in the books

I want love for me

Is that too much to see? To complain once in awhile

Never mind it's all nonsense

Love is a bitch and know that now Playing a game of two with only one crown

©THE LOST SOUL #iwantalovethat

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
smiles like the moon with me
winks like the stars to awaken a naughty me
comforts like the night using the darkness as a comforter to relax me
envelopes the two of us like the sky in a togetherness as blissful as can be. — % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Is not waxing and waning
 like the moon.... — % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
    don't know exactly because love 
    has no conditions but if it is 
    possible than i want understanding , 
    supportive, hope in impossibility &
    shine in darkness.— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

That grows each day and not the one that wanes daily.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
is Forever.— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Sight of young crescent moon ,
Fall asleep with cool breezes tune.

Sleeping trees and resting birds in the nest,
Am in love with nature as it always been the best.— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
would be true and never break my trust— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

read more
That does not 
 make me  lose
 my self worth — % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine

hansmeet kour

read more
takes love as a verb, full of efforts and ease.— % & Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwantalovethat  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification