Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best icouldvelovedyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best icouldvelovedyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about play game ico, ico bank 40, kbb ico, jpeg ico 10, freedom uld 699 plan,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The credit goes to  
some other person in your life 
to whom you give more importance  than me— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
your heart wasn't awake to receive my love and your soul couldn't care less whilst the nights kept my heart awake until I could discern the light of my soul and tuck myself to a blissful sleep. — % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
You choose to leave
You choose to go on
With sadness in your life
You still being alone
Why didn't you trust our vibe
Why can't you become mine
When you can love me
Like I have at that time— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
You never understood, It is not necessary to explain in words, sometimes you should understand the language of
the eyes & gestures— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

When you realize that you've got everlasting love. #perpetualbeau Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bestyqenglishquotes

read more
I found you beyond the definition of ‘LOVE'.

So, I thought it better to worship you.

— % & When you realize that you've got everlasting love.
#perpetualbeau

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#bestyqenglishquotes

kumarijyotiwrites

read more
I chose peace  over arguments  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

kumarijyotiwrites

read more
I chose peace  over arguments  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
The day since it gonna extreme of ignorance by you, I realised I'm just a reusable stuff in your life satisfying your mood whenever you want. At peak, l adapted myself finally with new me because you wanted & deserves this only. — % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Saini

read more
And I don't like to hear I'm wrong when I'm right
And I don't like to have the rain on my shoe
But I do love you, but I do love you… Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
You did it very well ?— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #icouldvelovedyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification