Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardilatedeyes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardilatedeyes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Ashok Mangal

I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. #deardilatedeyes #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel overwelmed with the feeling of being loved. — % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

#deardilatedeyes #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Megha Lakhani

I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. #deardilatedeyes #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are the most beautiful begining of relationship. 
These are too deep to get lost in and I am ready for it as I know we will sail out together from it.  I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

#deardilatedeyes #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Whenever I see at the other side!

But stares at me daringly if I look at her!

False pretend ance or Shyness?!

Same with Brown or Black Eyes!

Shyness does it all, afterall... — % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
I looked at him...— % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
My sparkling eyes will feel happiness and look at you with love— % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

Aruna Menon

I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. #deardilatedeyes #postman #postmandiaries #lewrimo #25days25letters #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And to the voice that grows thicker when it talks to me 

There has never been and never will be 
Someone quite  like you for me !! 
— % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Postman  #YourQuoteAndMine

Harshitha Arroju

read more
It conveys all your feelings that you have concealed for a long time and it makes me feel that your brown dilated eyes want to capture me and forever etch my reflection, so whenever you close your eyes you can only see me...!!! — % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
I know thy worth in the deepest of my soul..— % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" They look like that they want to have conversation but with eyes " — % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Those brown eyes 
Pull me out from 
My brown skin— % & I've heard that your eyes dilate when you look at someone you love. And I love seeing that come true when you look at me. It makes me beautiful and worthy of love. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification