Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallinlovewithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallinlovewithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, fallin in and out of love with you, i fall in love with you everyday quotes, make your crush fall in love with you subliminal, i can make you fall in love,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Karthika B

#JodhaAkbar love you to the moon and back #fallinlovewithme #loveyouforever #Love

read more
you own my heart ❤️

©Karthika B #JodhaAkbar love you to the moon and back #fallinlovewithme #loveyouforever

Puja

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this #ShortStory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Your wit that punched me in the write place and made me fall head over heels. 
Whilst i was falling, your humour pulled me up and left my words staring. 
Suddenly I was swept off my feet by your kindness and a beautiful love poem happened. It called out to you and your heart read it right. 
Thus began my tryst with poetry, dear valentine.'
— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

Still awake? Collab and complete this #ShortStory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
An unknown magic
yet mystery to divulge— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Please fall in love with me with  my pure soul  and  beautiful heart and not by face or body.😊😊

Physical beauty  is a temporarily existence in this mortal. world.But  love is immortal in soulful world  .😊😊😊— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
An unknown magic
yet mystery to divulge— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Love is beyond Reason, Logic.

It is not a Response to a Stimulus!

The Heart decides!

It is beyond Mind and Matters!

— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
That certainly must be Gravity.— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
That certainly must be Gravity.— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
What is hidden from me and your calmness makes me fall in love— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this #shortstory by adding your own lines. Feel free to extend in the caption. #fallinlovewithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification