Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freetoleavepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freetoleavepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri image free download 10, kuch kuch hota hai movie with english subtitles free download, mohsin naqvi poetry in urdu pdf free download, images hindi shayari download pglwold fre, free shayari,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From now, I am totally yours 
And now, you are free to leave..

— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #humor

read more
First folly

She was relieved, 
when the lecture 
was over,
she had entered,
a wrong room,
Yeah! do believe,
it was her first day,
there was no way, 
so she waited,
like a preschool 
toddler on first day,
for the teacher to say
 In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#humor

DrRavikirti Didwania

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #yqrkd #yqdidi

read more
You made so many promises
But carry, not one of them.
You were also able to play,
But you never tried to play.
Now i don't want to say, 
Not even understand the way.
You deserve this 
As you never believe.
So please find yourself
 In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #yqrkd  #yqdidi

Nammy S

In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All my sadness
All my laziness
All my worries
All my fears
All my fattiness
All my mess— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

Anuj Jain

read more
You had my attention
And you looked askance
You were promised love
And you sought proof
You were given my faith
And you played truant
You were given all space

Megha Lakhani

read more
I accepted your ignorance
I tried to be your well wisher
I kept waiting for you endlessly
I kept hearing harsh words from you
I tried everything to be with you
But you pushed me to extremely away
Now I am too done with you
It's about self respect than the love to you

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I gave myself to you
in total transparency
In you, I believed
My trust you misused

Varadhan P M

read more

Dear Soul!

You have confessed wholeheartedly and

Voluntarily, in private in the presence of the Lord!
Your burden now rests on Me...  In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
If you don't want to stay, the door is open

— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

Aditi Mishra

read more
Whenever you want... In today's #rapidfire, write a poem that ends with the given line. Collab what comes before, not after the prompt. #freetoleavepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification