Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newwaysiloveyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newwaysiloveyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new year new life quotes, sad poetry for new year in urdu, whatsapp status in hindi love new, happy new year 2019 gif download, best new year shayri in hindi 30,

• 18 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm badly addicted to YQ. Wanna release myself. Will you become my new addiction?  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm tired of my middle name. May I borrow yours for a lifetime?  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
My heart just skipped a beat. I am sure your heart ensured an extra beat to save my heart.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Chitra Iyer

read more
My heart says you feel like home. 
Er. I'm terribly homesick, you know Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi ,

read more
I lost my heart to your smile so I need your smile for the lifetime Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi ,

Bindu Quotes Writer

read more
with you my world seems 
like a full moon 🌝..
without you my world 
seems like a new moon🌚.. 
will you be with me forever 
like a full moon🌝🥰.. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Bindu Quotes Writer

read more
will you share your bed 
with me till our rest of life 
bcos i wanna be a 
best bed partner for you— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Bindu Quotes Writer

read more
close your eyes, 
keep your hand on my chest 
and just listen my heart beat 💗💗— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Ashok Mangal

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

read more
The future way to say I love you,

Will you be my time pass ! Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou

Collaborating with Swapna Biswas

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's the right time for your parents to consider me as their son-in-law. 😉  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Love You. #newwaysiloveyou
#soultrigger 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification