Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best womansheartislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best womansheartislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love of a good woman, quotes about a woman in love with a man, download when a woman love by r kelly, friendship between man and woman quotes, your an amazing woman quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Talk about woman's heart in today's #simile challenge. #womansheartislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
F L O W E R
It gives fragnance 
In your surroundings 
But remember 
There are thorns too
 Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Talk about woman's heart in today's #simile challenge. #womansheartislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Talk about woman's heart in today's #simile challenge. #womansheartislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a tree
filled with flowers, 
fruits, leaves
that nourishes  
with different delicacies
in different forms
when you disrespect her
with words and phrases
she is bound to get hurt
once shattered cannot be replaced  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Talk about woman's heart in today's #simile challenge. #womansheartislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
the vast sky holding the moon of love and stars of kindness, compassion, etc. It can be home to many, housing clouds of discomfort, pain and raining them silently down when it gets too heavy to hold. 
 Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Ashika Ashika

read more
fire
warm and powerful.  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Limitless aura of enlightenment where you can enrich your soul.🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
A   flower  🌺   with   no   prickle.  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
A woman's heart is like
Counting the star no one count it or catch it. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A golden heart.. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
love ocean Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Madhav Jha

read more
a golden grain from inside but a nut's shell from outside. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification