Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifheartbreakhadasound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifheartbreakhadasound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifhe, love art images 1000, chinese new year art and craft, feats of art meaning, museum of modern and contemporary art,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love would stop moaning and start groaning anticipating a heartbreak.  In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would envy those staying in senior citizens home which would be the only liveable option in a world full of heartbreaks. 😫
 In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I would market sound proof jackets that would help mute the sound and make money, for who would want to hear ear shattering noises sounding endlessly all around us? 
 In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

MSJ Quotes

read more
It would have echoed much longer.. In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

Gita Khanna

read more

It would be the sound of vaccuum..... 

Bizz_are_ Soul

In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
my verses would have rhymed... In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

S

read more
Then in this judgmental world 
Everyone couldn't hide there pain of breathlessness , shattering and loss of hope .

Sakthy RS

read more
The world would be more
noisy !
Thinking like this is very
crazy !
— % & In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

Sita Prasad

read more
The meloncholic music would be louder than the concerts.  In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

Anuj Jain

read more
it would be the sound of the kiss you see your crush giving to your friend.  In today's #rapidfire, talk about the sound of a heartbreak. #ifheartbreakhadasound

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification