Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firsttimeinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firsttimeinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 15 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rubi Shara

mute video

Sweety PIe💚

614 #cravingforyou Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I perceive
I am in the perfect place on my perfect journey.
I am right where I am meant to be..
Be like a sea, wild, free and beautiful...
Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your Vibes...
 #614 #cravingforyou
Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realize the true and inner value of life in every aspect of it ,even a simple and beautiful  wings of a butterfly.💖💖🤗🤗🤗😊😊😌😌🙂🙂🙂 Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've started to follow anyone on YQ. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I get my beloved YQ family. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

I was punished for no visible fault of mine!
If a reason had been pointed out,
I might correct myself and may not
repeat it.
Now I am in a blind Ally ☺️🤣 Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Taking a step ahead from the things 
I was frightened of it my whole life. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
Haters are the ones whom I'm loving the most 
They may don't know but a burning desire to prove them changed my life to something next level!  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
• I established my own company...
• Fulfilled my dreams...to make my mother happy...❤
• I made my own steps into my life... Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I'll manage the things but slowly. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #firsttimeinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification