Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlinefriendshipsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlinefriendshipsarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about watch love aaj kal online hd, how to know your face shape online, romantic love stories online, online naukri ke liye form, watch online movie kya kool hai hum,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Deepa Deepa

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Talk about online friendships in today's #simile challenge. #onlinefriendshipsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sudden joy available unexpectedly... Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Talk about online friendships in today's #simile challenge. #onlinefriendshipsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March. Talk about online friendships in today's #simile challenge. #onlinefriendshipsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Blue tick  and last seen  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Talk about online friendships in today's #simile challenge. #onlinefriendshipsarelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Disclosed Heart

read more
The flickering flame of candles 
Who knows 
 It will become still 
Or it will flicker out  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

S

read more
Finding the crazy twin of yours , 
parted by distances but not by heart❤️ Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Varadhan P M

read more

Those days penfriendships,

Then Pager fix ups..

Gave way to Facebook introduction

WhatsApp exchanges...

The real Truth is Camaflodged...
      These are a mere waste of time..  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
Treasures that are hard to find and hard to leave.....

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Aditi Mishra

read more
A good friendship. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Aruna Menon

read more
the new age chocolate chips 
in the cookies of life 
special and unique 
adding their own flavour 
without which life 
now feels dull and down;
and with them life soars 
to new heights 
and new horizons  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
real friendship. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Watching movie on the screen
Without knowing what's happening or
What happened behind the scenes
 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification