Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best latepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best latepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lat long to address, lat long to utm, mujhe to teri lat lag gayi lyrics, mujhe to teri lat, reason my period is late,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I ate my words
to appease the darn hunger
and unfortunately
here I land, late as always
for the rapid fire. 
My hunger always does me in
they term me late kate
food for thought
ain't it, mate?  I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakthy RS

I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
will come later 
with latest lyrics.🫣
 I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
this prompt is the apt one,
suits me every bit, 
my dinner time is the culprit,
I never wanna shun. 
I wanna say this everyday,
I don't wanna miss,
come what may! 
Yet Baba tests us all,
a variety of prompts,
time limit for all.
Anyways, rapid is the fire here,
it burns eternally,
eager to put down(on paper), 
never to put off!  I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I want to be very punctual..
  But my clock is not so!
I always wanted to be on time..
  But my colleagues overtake Me!
I don't want to be absent at all
  Others are always present!
I earnestly want to attempt Rapid fires,..
 Others put out the fire 🔥 Alass!  I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I started out late, arriving two months after I was expected to come to earth ! Ever since, I have always had starting trouble

read more
I started out late, 
arriving two months after 
I was expected to come to earth ! 
Ever since, 
I have always had starting trouble
Often the wait is more than double ! 
I started my professional course 
A good  two years late on the bourse 
I joined my organisation with a lag 
Older than the rest remained a tag ! 
Late to bloom but not late to scale a peak
That my friends is into my “late life”, a peek!!  I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

I started out late, 
arriving two months after 
I was expected to come to earth ! 
Ever since, 
I have always had starting trouble

R.S. Meena

I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I was busy in meeting,
But with whom,
Why should I expose it? I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Santhanamullai Mohan

I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Pain #lovequote

read more
searching for you...
I'm selfishly late. 
Letting you stand on this freezing ground for about a day.
My eyes caught your silhouette, Standing up to leave.
I ran at a full speed in front of you blocking your way.
Looking into your black orbs I saw you staring back with no emotions left.
Words failed to leave me. 
But the burning tears left my eyes. 
I held your arms. Lowering my head I let my hot tears touch your hand. 
Hoping for you to feel my regret.
You still stood there motionless waiting for me to talk.
I could only look back with pleading eyes.
Heaving out a sigh you lowered your head. Removing my grip you walked past me.
Finally realising I've crushed your last piece of hope. 
I broke. 
I know the perfect time has sailed past.
Still,
My trembling lips wanna say it aloud.
Are your ears Willing to hear?
That I'm at fault here. 
I wailed falling onto the ground
Extending my hand reaching out to the invisible you, i shout.
I'll go insane without you near.
Please come back. I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#pain #lovequote

mw

read more

ABC is late to office today 
is better than 
Mr. ABC (Late) was never late to office. I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Is never too late to start something new to sing something new especially for others I'm sorry I missed the rapidfire. I had a meeting. Hence, a late #rapidfire. Write a #latepoem justifying why you're late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification