Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linelongingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linelongingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, love messages for boyfriend long distance,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If only, one line held me
another helped me
the third would holler a story of longing
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The stage was set and lights muted
Overcome by fear he dropped the mike
He was yearning to sing but yet again he lost his voice.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
restlessness seated itself in the heart
a heart that refused to douse painful memories
memories that surfaced as a deep rooted longing Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Avishek Sen

read more
Your presence enlightens the ambience and sets up the mood,
An enterprising working lady who sneaks between calls to complete the chores,
A souvenir to the tenacity and zeal as dusk sets in, her confidant acknowledges..."Job Well Done"... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Varadhan P M

read more
None knows how I longed to possess

Crores and more!

God made me Cashier in SBI... 🥺 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Rahul THAKUR

read more
Trust each other💕
Respect each other👬
Give time to each other💞 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Mukund Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #Smile #laugh #cry #everyonestory Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We met with a smile.
We connected with a laugh.
We moved on with a cry.— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #mukundkhanna #smile #laugh #cry #everyonestory

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Let's peace take me
Somewhere to where
People do not see me. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Anirudh Mazumdar

read more
Heart broken at the inception. 
Passion brought me alive.
Dedication gave me new heights where pain is no more alive.. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

R.S. Meena

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I had longed for peaceful world,
For it I dedicated my days and nights in the field.
People not only marred me but also left no shield. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linelongingstory. A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification