Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best funniestmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best funniestmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about fun times with friends, fun with friends quotes, quotes about loving life and having fun, the funniest jokes in hindi, funniest video of the day,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Raj Kishor Roy

Satish Chandra

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #sattypun

read more
She used to
scold me,
beat me,
punish me
in the first half of the day
And then
cried herself
in the second half.
 It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#sattymuses

#sattypun

Varadhan P M

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

In good old days the fuel for coocking

was Charcoal or wood!

A few charcoal grains would fall into
Vessels.
Before guests if we cry, Maa, there's
a piece of charcoal in my food!,
It would be an embarassing situation.
So she would instruct us to hide it and she would promise us some rewards.  It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The funniest memory of my mom is that she was always in positive and musical mood even in adverse circumstances #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

that she was always in 
positive and musical mood 
even in adverse circumstances
She never created panic

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

The funniest memory 
of my mom is 
that she was always in 
positive and musical mood 
even in adverse circumstances

Aditi Mishra

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I fell. It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Nothing
Which I should tell. It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

R.S. Meena

It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Nothing
which I should tell. It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Arjuna Abimannan

read more
When I recite the poems  to her,
If I forgot any word or phrase
My mom would helped me to give the clue of the first letter f the word... Then I caught it and spontaneously recited the poem lines....Long years back.....
After the completion of my UG I knew my 
Mom didn't know the spoken form....
But now I am a English Teacher.....
That is the secret of my mom's desire.... It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
She used to laugh when I used to cry as a kid It's time to collab and talk about the #funniestmemory of your mom. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification