Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loyaltyin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loyaltyin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dog quotes love and loyalty, love and loyalty quotes, love trust and loyalty quotes, quotes about love trust and loyalty, quotes about love loyalty and trust,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Pardeep Kumar

Akshu Tyagi

sajila

𝑳𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 , 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒑 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆💜

©sajila #wait #Loyality #loyaltyin1line #loyallove

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
being faithful in all of your promises Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Often loyalty is understood in dark times of life. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A silent warming shoulder like sun who burns itself to make the moon Queen of night. Often loyalty is understood in dark times of life. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🤭 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
coming to office even after retirement 🤭

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line 

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pain following heartbreak in love Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
The words in the line not stepping out of line Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line 

Md Sharma 143

sab log rang badal dete hai..........❣️ #Colors #loyaltyin1line #Trending #ज़िन्दगी

read more
sab log rang badal dete hai , maa baap ke alawa koi apna nhi hota

©Md Sharma 143 sab log rang badal dete hai..........❣️
#Colors #loyaltyin1line #Trending

Sakthy RS

read more
It is based on the true
love lives in the heart 
of each other. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #loyaltyin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification