Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nolongerinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nolongerinmylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nolo bank, nolo, nolo contendere, nolon,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

@Unforgettable

Sanchali Desai

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I realised ,
Nobody is permanent
 life goes on 
enjoy the happiness in little things & Learn to create your own happiness . Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

I'm requesting each one of you to follow this to live a peaceful life ✨🦋 still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bye bye egooooo

U goooo... I'm requesting each one of you to follow this to live a peaceful life ✨🦋

still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I still don't feel free from your clutches
I am still somewhere there..
May be now in love with the fading memory and undying past of us. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I have become a married bachelor, trying to be a free bird, roaming, traveling
as if Iam enjoying my freedom.
Pretty soon I get bored, begin to long for your presence and company..
Freedom or Independence is a Mirage!
You were like Goal posts most essential
for a fair play...  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Emanation

read more
I remember you everyday. 
And I'm afraid,
That you'll fade from my memories too.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I am breathing for myself. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I don't believe in this. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Sathya Sheela

read more
I ll just exist but not live!!! Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
I still search for you 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #nolongerinmylife #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification