Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owdecide Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owdecide Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about нowdy ne demek, нowdу перевод на русский, нowdy, eci gov in 2020, eci gov in,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owdecide #aboutme #yqow #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To let go 
Everything became clearer, lighter, brighter
And I became stronger... ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owdecide #aboutme

#yqow #women #empoweringwomen                           #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owdecide #aboutme #yqow #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that I can do it,
I was able to do it..! ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

Silvi Gupta

Believe u can do, u have already crossed half way by thinking so. ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owdecide #aboutme #yqow #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
that I'll put all my efforts & win 
I had already won half the match.  Believe u can do, u have already crossed half way by thinking so.

✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

Afrin Jahan

read more
I will be  unconditionally happy and satisfied without so much expectations from others then undoubtedly i regained my confidence and trust back in my soul only.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍💓💖😌😊😊❤️👌👌👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗 ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

R Dubey

read more
 to leave you was the hardest moment for me, but I understood that 
you were happy without me 
So for your happiness I gave up my happiness means you......
 ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

CK JOHNY

read more
To leave apatti from you
Then i realize i  can't live without you. ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

Gypsy Soul

read more
To give up the  feeling of worthlessness,
Irrespective of all the negativity around me,
I understood the meaning of self love and self acceptance,
As there is no one better than myself, who understands what I am, 
And who can love me for who I am!! ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

Garima Mahnot Jain

✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world! ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owdecide #aboutme #Women #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
To love myself in the way i wanted to be loved, 
I realised that I have started loving myself with this moment . ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

#women #empoweringwomen                           #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp

Harikumar KP

read more
Fly with our soul to the end of earth. ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

Aditi Mishra

read more
That I live my life happily. ✨ Collab with us and share your thoughts with the world!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification