Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best differentthings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best differentthings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you in different ways, i love you in different ways, i love you in different languages, public administration according to different scholars, moment#diff is not a function,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Yeah. Like I wanted Ferrero Rocher and you wanted a KitKat.'

'OMG! You find humour in everything, na?'

'I wish I'd found it in you or you in it. Well, I'll enjoy my Ferrero Rocher and you bite into your KitKat. End of chit chat.' Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

dharkanein

Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Did we?'
'Yes atleast I got that impression.'
'Then I must say, you got it all wrong. I always wanted what was good for both of us. I always wanted you to be happy.'
'Since when?!'
'The moment I saw you for the first time... I decided I will...'
'No, you don't!' Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You are right, in the flush of emotions we could not gague  the gaping differences" Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

#weloveus(we) Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes, of course I don't want the same you and same me ever in our lives, we do change, we adjust, we respect each other's feel and most importantly we love the 'WE' ever! #Weloveus(we) 

Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #yostowrimo. Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sananquotzz

read more
Yes i want my space and you
Good career... Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine
#sananquotzz

Anuj Jain

read more
"Yes you wanted Intelligence and I wanted a guide. 
You sought perfection and I sought persuasion. 
We both got what we wanted in one another. 
Ain't it so? "

" Why can't you say that I am a nag? " Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

Its Easy To Say 
"If I Were You ,What I Would Do"
But Only You Know How Hard It Is 
"To Be You And Go Through What You Do" #if  #hard #iandyou #differentthings #changes #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales

Varadhan P M

read more

Might be because tastes differ...

What is similar then?

Mind may think out of box...

But  Hearts agree wholeheartedly!  Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
You wanna lovely husband n we wanted pretty wives. Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Gypsy Soul

read more
Different things, but with a common perspective..
Paths might be different, preferences might be different, choices might be different...
But if our destination is the same,
If we seek companionship,
If we can put our egos aside,
And focus on "US", rather than "I",
No matter how much the differentiation is,
We can always make things work!!!  Here's your second prompt for the Day 24 of #YoStoWriMo. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #differentthings #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification