Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notactiveonsocialmedia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notactiveonsocialmedia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, se te nota song download,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Because I wanna spend time with you outside social media. Why are you comfortable only on social media? I wish you'd take our relationship to a 'real' level. Will you? 

She's blocked. End of story.  Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

Presha

Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only eight words
"Ab kisise baat karne ka man nahi karta.." Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not interested to chat with all
Just like listening music and watch islamic videos and slept after taking food Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
" I befriended a very impressive person on social media and he talked me into investing money in a scheme. 
To cut the long story short I was defrauded of a good portion of my hard earned money. 
Now I have trust issues with social media itself." Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

If you serve people selflessly

Social media would come to you!  Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
'Because I'm learning different writing styles on YourQuote app.'
 Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
Because I have found my solace in the lost and now found habit of mine.
"What do you mean by that.? Riya was curious to know that.
All these years I always wanted to do something different and had no clue what it would be, so now I am working for the people with special needs and yeah...so most of the time I am with them.
Riya interrogated what was lost and what was found being with them?
The meaning of life..I replied..these children are the real stress busters
Riya hugged me and said she would also want to spend the time with them.

Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #yostowrimo. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
“Because I am busy creating my life away from the Social Life.”

“But you can't stay away from social life being a social creature.”

“I'm not being away for all the time, it's just for some time until I've some skills to stand out from the crowd.”
#366dayschallengesp

Shelley Mishra

read more
She asked. “There’s joy, there’s sorrow, there are words said and unsaid. There are concerns, there are standstills. But where is self discoverability?” I replied. “But didn’t you say that you wanted to join Social Media to put forth your views. To put forth your achievements?” She said. “Shreya, my friend, I realise that I was not very right, I’m tired of proving myself right and every contrary opinion wrong. I thought I’ll establish myself more as a poet here but I realise that there’s more of the hustle bustle of the daily drama of our lives and that can be witnessed in neighbourhoods too. Why go to social media for that? Didn’t poets earlier establish themselves without social media?”  Here's your second prompt for the Day 25 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #notactiveonsocialmedia  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ria godwani

read more
Being silent is best medicine at times

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification