Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best attachmentin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best attachmentin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki attachment song download, quotes on attachment and love, over attachment to mother in adulthood, pacifists attach supreme value to, attachment vs love quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A mother giving birth to a child is a
personal connection and feeling of bond Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

dharkanein

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Toxic yet can't live without. Sometimes necessary like breath and other times cannt live with. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #spookiansclub

read more
Being trapped in an emotion that you can't let go you take it to your grave.... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #spookiansclub

Rv Mishra

read more
Their feelings were still the same for each other no matter how many people they meet... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

cressy adoline

read more
I wasn't aware when you started impacting 
me as much as anyone in my world! Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

Silvi Gupta

Sorry for just copying the lines here. But it's a beautiful song & according to me it explains the word attachment very beautifully for every relation. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Bekhayali me bhi tera hi khayal aaye 
Kyun bichadna hai zaroori ye sawal aaye." Sorry for just copying the lines here.
But it's a beautiful song & according to me it explains the word attachment very beautifully for every relation.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

Presha

read more
Isomer of love...
looks similar but actually different... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

Dr Rani

read more
Ladna bhi tumse
             aur
 marna bhi tumpe...!!!! Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

Anitha Elisha

Comes all along with you in all ways
Disappears when you need it to stay
 #mykindaattachmentquote#rapidfire  #attachmentin2lines #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Attachment is just like your are giving a order to yourself like to be hanged till death.Release the desperate fear from the attachment to make it love of acceptance and free from boundage. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #attachmentin2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification