Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilookatthemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilookatthemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

dharkanein

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel mesmerised by the beauty 
The glow the moonlight, everything moon.
I remember childhood stories of moon, the lullaby mom used to sing
I remember those playful nights we sat under moonlight and listened to fairytale, and horror too
The moon brings magic and then everything becomes so smooth and bright. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It reminds me that you can shine bright when it is your time,even if you are all Alone. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Swati...

read more
That time I see my 'N'
I miss our memories
I think about our past... 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Uma Sarvade

read more
That time I see my 'N'
I miss our memories
I think about our past... 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
It reminds me of you.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
wind colludes with night to honey trap my imagination.  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I feel in order to Shine
No need to have originality
Even with borrowed light
One can go up in life
and shine attracting
the attention of many!  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so good.. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

Ria godwani

read more
Can bear all my mood swings 

The best moment to share without having a second thought in mind  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
I seen one person look like seen me Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #whenilookatthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification