Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youfeellikegoingback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youfeellikegoingback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, can you feel the love tonight, you begin to feel like home, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #yostowrimo. Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
I answered "NO".

She needed to know the reason.. Why??

How could I tell her what agony I have gone through to see her smile .. Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

Dr Rani

Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #yostowrimo. Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I asked...!!!

"Then who is gonna handle all your moods"

He replied...!!! Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sanan

#sananquotzz #yostowrimo. Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes when i start thinking of him even knowing a warning sign to forget him that he said few years back it was stupid mind start thinking it has no work other than heart..  #sananquotzz
 #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #yostowrimo. Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

No , no use at all..

Why so!

Going back is like digging down a tree
 for its original seed...
 Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
As you never come forward to my sake
 Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
She asked with her gleaming eyes. “Yes, I want to. But I know I can’t. I can only open the casket of the past and gaze at it.” I weeped. “The past, it was just a plethora of dreams, of wishes, of the times we used to overcome our obstacles unlike today.” She replied. “I still have challenges to overcome and obstacles in my ways. I know I can overcome all of them. There is strength, I know. I just want to believe in myself again.” Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
"Yes, of course. I badly want to go back. I never realised how much I would miss that place until I actually left it." Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine

VISHAL Kumar

read more
Time has not stopped but I am waiting for the time which makes me feel good. Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #yostowrimo. Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
No,
I want to stay here a little more. Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Vishal Kumar

read more
Time has not stopped but I am waiting for the time which makes me feel good. Here's your second and the last prompt for the Day 31 of #YoStoWriMo. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #youfeellikegoingback #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification