Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anothernameforgrief Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anothernameforgrief Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love one another quotes, thank you for another year of my life quotes, ano ang one sided love, ano ang love at first sight, thank you god for giving me another year of my life,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chitra Iyer

What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thief

It steals our happiness What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

dharkanein

What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pain or anger

It is mostly expressed in these ways What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Rv Mishra

read more
Absent 

Losing something or someone in their absence adds a sorrowful state... What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I don't want to exxagerate the word grief in my World of peace and satisfaction. What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
Awakening

It batters dusty layers of old
And taketh into world of new What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
Awakening

It batters dusty layers of old
And taketh into world of new What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Sickness,

Either mental or physical it 
degenerates one badly. What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
SORROWS

Sounds like SPARROWS

Tiny, flies away faster...  What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Mind

It's all about Mindset What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Expectations

Increasing the expectations, decreasing the scale of acceptance and vice versa. 

Life become sour since acceptance and expectations are inversely proportional to each other  What could be the #anothernameforgrief? Collab and tell us through this #rapidfire

#YourQuoteAndMine #shanscribbles
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification