Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyoudontreply Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyoudontreply Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It feels like you are bound with something .
That is eating you up from inside ,
And you wish someone to carry it outside .
To Share the pain that make you dislike ,
That creates soul to cry for a while .
Giving mind time to think twice ,
To not let it try the same when it comes to eyes .
Building courage to tackle the bad if rise ,
Not seems big again to less your pride .
Enhancing the life with time to shine ,
To not let the same lines come to life .
To not let the same lines come to life. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it simply means you are trying to ignore me or maybe that message of mine. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
I know you are angry 
& are not talking to me, so that my mood doesn't get off. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
I know that you are busy with some other important person. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
I become very sad & angry.
But when I get to know the reason due to which you didn't reply, 
as usual my mood comes back to normal. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

ALOK

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine #lonely #communicate #iamwithyou Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you don't reply to my messages I start feeling lonely because, I believe in you and I want to tell you every single thing happened to me and want to know every single thing happened to you & face them together.
 You are my habit & you can ignore me but, I can't... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine #lonely #communicate #iamwithyou

Afrin Jahan

read more
I definitely know this that you are going to reply my messages soon when are free on the basis of strong mutal bond of love and respect. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAYAARIDILSE

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sudipta Mazumdar

read more
When you don't reply to my messages,
I feel guilty, wish i could have controlled my emotions, the affection towards you. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #yourquotes
#yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sudipta Mazumdar

Sanan

read more
I also make excuse when you r free Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I knew there must a good reason
for that because,
One negative thought builds a 
Negative relationships. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyoudontreply #latenightquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification