Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myplaceinyourlifeislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myplaceinyourlifeislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haese myp 5 pdf, muzdalfa ahmed myp wikipedia, myp visual arts, myp, neck design with lace and button,

• 16 Followers
  • 14 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Finding a needle in the haystack
Might be there somewhere
But never seen and never found... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

💞 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
getting the vibes of being someone special in someone special's life. 💞

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Counting my each breathe in my life.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a piece of icing on the cake  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
Is like the tree grounded with ephemeral roots,

To know my place in your life is like the mirror talking to you and assuring you warmth and compassion,

To know my place in your life is like the cloud laden overcast skies on a sunny morning that paves way to the majestic rainbow,

To know my place in your life is like the wishes so pure and endearing that always works wonders... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Knowing what you have understood me since 8 yrs Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
trying to validate the theory that earth is the center of the universe.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
facing a hard core reality
when I was so lost in your false fairy tale.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Confirming my Reservation Status!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
Separating sugar from tea. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myplaceinyourlifeislike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification