Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best understandingin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best understandingin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love trust and understanding quotes, how to write understand in chinese, how to write understand in spanish, how to write understand in italian, understanding love quotes,

• 21 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My pet dog continued to lick away all the tears from my cheeks.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And i stood silently with her, sharing her grief..  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chetna Gupta

read more
बेवजह किसी से झगड़ते नहीं है,
समझाने से लोग समझते नहीं है. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waiting for her to call 
without complaining.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 
#soultrigger 

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
"Are you okay dear?", she said, patting on my back, when my eyes didn't go along with my smile. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

Silvi Gupta

Aap kisi ki baat sun to lete ho, par aapko samjhta tab hi hai, jab aapke saath bhi vahi cheez ho. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"This same instance occured with me..." Aap kisi ki baat sun to lete ho, par aapko samjhta tab hi hai, jab aapke saath bhi vahi cheez ho. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

Presha

read more
Sometimes one letter is enough and sometimes all alphabets fall short! Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

Afrin Jahan

read more
Emotions exchanges in good harmony. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

Aahaan

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

read more
Looking at her eyes & knowing what she wants.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

Avishek Sen

read more
The mutual acceptance of happiness, grievances, constraints and limitations still keeping the relationship rooted and strong... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #understandingin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification