Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwasntsearchingforlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwasntsearchingforlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It came to me in a very unexpected way
And left in a very unusual way,
Reopening the almost healed wound.
Now I feel numb towards both
Love and Pain... What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love passed by, selecting a more willing recipient..  What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipak Tanna

read more
My inside heart was burning with insecurity
 All my friend finding new love 
if its this time of my age 
will be marriage i ask myself What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba0

read more
It peeped into my life again What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba0

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Love came searching for me !! What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Searching in and out
   Far and wide
Like a Researcher for Truth
  As a Research Guide
To find faults,
  Better like the Google,
Parents chose a Girl
 Now she is searching me daily. 😃😔 What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I find friends.. What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

BangaLee

read more
love was searching for me.

I passed my days roaming here and there. 

I passed my nights in tears untold.

The day I quit searching, love found me.

And my days and nights were never again old. What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Avik Das

read more
love was searching for me.

I passed my days roaming here and there. 

I passed my nights in tears untold.

The day I quit searching, love found me.

And my days and nights were never again old. What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Rishabh Shukla

read more
" I really didn't know how to hold emotions, how to make someone smile, what to say what not to say,  how to ask for a date or holding hands. I was completely unknown of what being partner is all about. "  What happened when you weren't searching for love? Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #iwasntsearchingforlove #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification