Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best keyboardandiarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best keyboardandiarelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perseverance is the key to success expansion of idea, perseverance is the key to success, insidious the last key, is key magsafe, ____ is a unique key,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Bestfriends because ,

We know each other's deepest secrets  Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A melophile,
who doesn't know 
To play music
But tries every moment
To make music. Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chetna Gupta

read more
वह अनकही बातें जो
 खुद मे सिमट कर रह जाती है ..
भला उसे मेरे keyboard की
 Backspace से अच्छा कौन जानता है Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
frenemies. 
I can't do without it and I cannot do without cursing it every few minutes. 
It has caused so many embarrassing situations for me by deliberately mistyping. 
I type " I  " and it types " O " I type " V " and " B " is typed, " S " becomes " D " and   " E" becomes " R ".
I know it does so because of the pounding it gets day in and day out from me.  Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
The Drummer and the Drums..
Instead of Music , Words fall
like Waterfall..
The Company appreciates it..
The Keyboard of Musical instruments
Produce music, other keyboards pour Money.  Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Put the thoughts into action.
My brain thinks and the keyboard 
puts it into black and white and 
thus making the difference between the worlds. Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Good friends.. Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
indifferent parts of each other.  Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
My Bat and Ball
Unless I don't hit Ball
I don't score runs Time to collb and complete this #simile challenge. #keyboardandiarelike  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification