Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best inanotheruniverse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best inanotheruniverse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in•ter a•li•a, 1 dinar in₹, in•glo med spa, in•glo, hale tak ina pani bhi ni pita song download,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chetna Gupta

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Win or lose depends on your thinking If you agree then there will be defeat and if you decide then you will win. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hope to find
 better bonhomie 
among those who inhabit it...  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I want myself in same pure form. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the life exists somewhere Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I might have 
Worked hard 
To achieve,
What I got in 
this universe.
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
God made no Sin. 
Is it hell?  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Another Life and life styles good or

better, another Taste, a different Energy,

Hostile or Friendly, beyond our

Experience or Expectations..

Could be beyond our Compression....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

... मोलिका

read more
I hope to meet you there
Not to see you from
the distance as a star,
But to take you in my arms
And feel your presence in me..!! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
The Soul travels, when the body departs the Soul.
The death is only for the body but 
the soul is intact in its original spirit. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
I wish there is someone like me
Who has been living a different life
Where he feel the moment of happiness, sadness, anger, support every emotion and everything he can do to enjoy his own life
Then I go to him ask "are you happy"
"Do you enjoy every moment like a treasure of your life" Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #inanotheruniverse #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification