Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtyouwouldcallme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtyouwouldcallme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dost thou love life time, dost thou love life, thought love english to hindi, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yea I need this Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But my phone did not beep 
till the next day when my alarm beeped and woke me up.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
But didnt even think that you would decline my feelings  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

Foreign mai chalta hai! Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"What are you talking about, I did"

"When? There's no missed call."

"How will there be one, we spoke for like 2 hours honey, what's wrong?"

"What loads of crap. Stop lying!"

"Why will I lie, and first of all, why are you texting me from your mom's number?"

"Holy crap!"

"What?"

"Did you again confuse between my mom's number and mine. I told you to save them correctly" Foreign mai chalta hai!

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

But I thought I had already explained my position.

May be, still I had a feeling in the corner of my Heart....

I thought differently...I felt I might be a nuisance..

It was a pleasure, you see; It was ! Ike asking for a second round!

I never guessed that way.. Any how I am on the line!
Just to hear your voice. Nothing else..

O. k. see that you don't hang up! 
  Don't be serious, goodnight!
All girls are same!
  Whaat?
I wished you Good night, dear😌🙂

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
So I wait for your call
But you never call me when you are sad it breaks my heart into pieces because I want be a part of your sad times  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

Ria godwani

read more
Some conversations didn't need a silencer 

It needs to shout out  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
‘But you couldn't do that, I waited a while.’

‘Oh, sorry dear, today I was busy with my important official work.’

‘Okay, then it doesn't matter’ Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine

aditya kumar

read more
I know that You know 
But you pretend that you don't know
You've seen it all in my eyes, 
The love the respect, as it never lies
I thought you would call me
That could have made me smile

Shiraj Naidu

read more
I kept waiting as if I was on hold Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #thoughtyouwouldcallme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification