Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipisthatsweater Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipisthatsweater Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, love is like a friendship caught on fire, seeking a friend for the end of the world,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #friendshipisthatsweater #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Which is made up  of love care & trust  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #friendshipisthatsweater #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #friendshipisthatsweater #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which provides us warmth 
Amongst the 
coldness of stranger’s 
&
Strange events  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #friendshipisthatsweater #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Eases the grief
Gives solace and soothes
Shore up the mood
To express in warmth
With love And affection Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Kulbhushan Arora

read more
Which must be knitted with
Wool of trust and mutual respect  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Seema Sharma

read more
which makes me feel 
about myself even better....
It keeps me warm and cozy....
But I feel alone most of the time
because my friends are always busy.... Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Chitra Iyer

read more
which gives the right warmth 
day in n day out
even when old and worn out Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Presha

read more
which keeps you warm and cosy if knitted firmly with the yarn of love and trust! Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

@_

read more
which can't complete without
"trust"like needles & "understanding"like wool. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
wearing it makes you feel better Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

Sanan

read more
That make uhh warm in their company
That burns you when he did the same to other rather with uhh Welcome to the day 1 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification