Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best betrayalin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best betrayalin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love betrayal quotes, love at first sight kill at first betrayal, quotes on betrayal and trust, heartbreak and betrayal quotes, i bet you wont,

• 22 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 When your friend promises you to show the answers in exams but ends up ignoring you in the exam   Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Alarm snoozing to show I am still asleep. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Memory during exams Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
When I catch my papa dressed as Santa Claus  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Fairness cream making the skin dark Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

read more
A new definition of trust.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
Breaking someone's heart and trust knowingly by choice... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

Silvi Gupta

read more
Actually in 1 word i.e. suicide. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

Silvi Gupta

Kuch log to bus apne followers badhane ke liye tarif karke nikal jaate hai 🤷😂😂 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wow !!! You write so well but still I'll not follow you. Kuch log to bus apne followers badhane ke liye tarif karke nikal jaate hai 🤷😂😂

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

Inthira Shini

read more
The last two brain cells knows the page no but not the sentence in examination.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #betrayalin1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification