Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best metforthesecondtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best metforthesecondtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in love with someone i never met in person, how i met your mother quotes about love, the day i met you quotes, the day i met you poem, how to find a stranger you met,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

SoYog

What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Our emotions committed! What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kalai Selvi

What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realised love may not always happen at First sight..
Love can occur at second sight as well  What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the love cemented forever... What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Love at First Sight became

Love at Cross Roads🥺☹️ What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
I think there is thin layer of barrier that keep us apart which is made by us from hatred of our heart What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

I took your hands and kissed them Touched them on my forehead Tears were flowing like a river as the pain inside me scaled You knew everything have fallen apart Pieces of sadness were piercing through the soul like shards of glass #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime

read more
When we met for the second time 
the world has turned upside down
You were standing there only 
But our situations changed

Drowned in agony and grief 
the lines of hardship on your 
Forehead can be clearly seen
and your emotions raged

Staggered in your speech 
And dwindling in your despair
You still kissed me passionately
and freed the passions that were caged

Kindly Read rest of the poem in caption
 I took your hands and kissed them 
Touched them on my forehead
Tears were flowing like a river 
as the pain inside me scaled

You knew everything have fallen apart
Pieces of sadness were piercing 
through the soul like shards of glass

Her Sunset

read more
We were not the same persons as we met for the first time. What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
you'd forgotten your name. What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #hardtime

read more
Never knew it would be a start of a #hardtime  What happened when you met someone for the second time? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #metforthesecondtime #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification