Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whensomeoneiswarm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whensomeoneiswarm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whens the new jungle book film out, whens diwali, whens coachella, shayri for wife be ome motyer i hindi 0, ome tv,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I gloss over their misbehavior

I gaze at them in astonishment
 Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ewa Regmi

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the truth is visible...

the bitter truth is buried! Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
you need not be rude

But 

you should be polite and thankful. Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cherry

read more
they need care & love 💗

they are always willing to spread kindness and love like Confetti 🎊  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Check yourself

Adapt that quality  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
i told you its impossible to answer all the qoutes.

my caricatures is such that each of my post says way much more than you think, then why such ecstatism you feel and why to lose out patience? Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

مومن

read more
then I can sense the inner pain
and pray for them whole hearty. 

then I just appreciate genuinely
and I bless them with smile.  Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

Her Sunset

read more
She is cold

She is cool Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I pay attention to him/her,

He/she doesn't need to be paid attention. Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Fooled #acceptance

read more
Means their crying for #acceptance 

Means they are ready to get #fooled Here's a #doublecollab for the evening. #whensomeoneiswarm  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification