Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makeorbreakaperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makeorbreakaperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes that will make her cry, sad friendship quotes that make you cry, how to make a gf, make him like you, go ahead make my day,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A word of honour

It can either bring great success 
or complete failure What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kulbhushan Arora

What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lonliness

If we use Lonliness with positivity it transforms to Solitude
When Lonliness gets linked with negativity
It leads to Depression  What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
one's own resolve to not give up

If he decides, he can do it else his disinterest can bring about his own downfall What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Chitra Iyer

read more
Self confidence

When it is present, it can make a person and it's absence can even break him.  What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Decision 

It won't tell you whether the path that you have chosen is well fitted for your future prospects or you need to switch the place of action and start from the very beginning.  What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Silvi Gupta

read more
his own will

you own your doings.  What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Afrin Jahan

read more
Their thought 

Positive attitude makes you better and negative perception makes you more darker. What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

hope 

it keep us going specially in turbulent times

What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Sanan

read more
Expectations

If the unhappened thing happen from your loved people then that will totally break uhh What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more

Money is easier to earn than lost reputation. What's the one thing that can #makeorbreakaperson? Collab and participate in the #rapidfire

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification