Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hardforyoutounderstand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hardforyoutounderstand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chahunga main tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai, tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai gana, mojud hai har saans mein lyrics, har baat pe hairan hai mp3 download, ham to majdur hai har gham se choor hai,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Silvi Gupta

Kuch baate bin bataye hi samjh gaye Ab iska mtlb ye thodi he ki har baat samjh jayenge 🤷🤷. Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yaar you've become so filmy
Ab har baat bin bataye kaise samjhegi 
Me antaryami thodi n hu. Kuch baate bin bataye hi samjh gaye 
Ab iska mtlb ye thodi he ki har baat samjh jayenge 🤷🤷.

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My habit of making simple things 
Into complex ,might be a reason.

Why to complicate things?

The habit of reading mystery novels

of Agatha perhaps!
 Read Bagavath Gita, it is complicated
made Simple... 😇😇 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
“Because you change your decision on every alternate day.”

“Yes, I know that, but everyday the situation is different, na!”

“So what, stick to your decision and make those Little changes accordingly, and don't change the whole decision .”

“Ohk, I'll follow my diet plan properly to work on my health.”

“Now that's good.”

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp

Komal Sharma Gupta

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
words make their minds up,
stand firm or give way,
on sand filled lines of Time,
each a footprint of thoughts,
linear, ragged, smooth talked,
you rush into anything,
ostrich like, head buried in pebbles of doubts,
signal peace out,
you are just a writer,
words manifested on  whimsical musings,
in the  weaves of matrix worlds.
#tejaswiniaura

Kasim Crestfallen

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Maybe there's a lack of interest"

"And what's standing in the way of that?"

"Your unnecessary insecurities" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand  #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
No, it's very easy for me to understand that you may turn back from own land. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Why is it so hard for you not to explain  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #hardforyoutounderstand  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification