Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best disobediencein2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best disobediencein2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love dis song, dis page will entertain you, walden civil disobedience and other writings, self reliance and civil disobedience, salt march and civil disobedience movement,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thinking about not to scroll unnecessarily 
Only to find yourself scrolling the very next moment  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When the second line aches to shine as a one liner
Refusing to play second fiddle to a couplet 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweta

read more
I will write about disobedience 
Not in two lines
But in three lines
Like I just did :)

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Rapid fire?
I’m not writing today. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more

It has two sides:one being not obedient,

the other trying to protect one's
self-respect!  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

The Dream Doodler

read more
Flipping hair isn't my style.
Just that my shampooed hair doesn't listen to anything.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

The Dream Doodler

Oh oh oh no offence. ;) Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am a writer on YourQuote.
I still use words like 'petrichor', 'scar' in my writings. 

Oh oh oh no offence. ;)

The Dream Doodler

Doing illegal things are fun. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am on diet.
The chocolate seemed more tasty. 

Doing illegal things are fun.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Words set up mind blocks on lines,
fuzzy, cotton woolled, tell not a tale ruled. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

#tejaswiniaura

Madhav Jha

read more
meaning it in wrong way;
worrying too much. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #disobediencein2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification