Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youthinkhealingiseasy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youthinkhealingiseasy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, falling in love with you quotes, i love you more than you think, i love you funny, the way i love you poem,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Seema Sharma

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine #स्नेह_के_साथी #mywritingmywords #microtale Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She told him she is numb and can't feel anything but just the grief...
He said I won't judge you you can tell me in brief...
She hessitated but shared every broken piece of hers life puzzle with him...
And he said "why are you so tensed you can get through it, it's just in your mind you have to just let it go....
And she said something and he went speechless she said "is that so letting go will make things better.... Do you think healing is so easy... You can let go of every thing that make you who you are as you ever didn't care.... Is it so easy do ??? 
And he couldn't find words to say something .... And she said "don't worry, let go of this conversation and be alright....”. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine #स्नेह_के_साथी #mywritingmywords #microtale 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If yes please teach me that easy process... Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine #chitsconversation Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

'What makes you think I believe so?' 

'I see that you are falling in love with the wrong one, hence my query.'

'And may I know who is the right one?'

'Idiot. He's here, standing right before your eyes, talking to you. Will you marry me?'

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsconversation

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was as fast as an arrow
That your words shot at my heart.
The wounds you gave me
Didn't cost you even a moment.
But, do you think,
These wounds will heal so easily?
No, they won't.
The words that pierced into my heart
Have caused such deep torment
That it will take time infinite to cure.
The only medicine is patience
That can heal my wounds.
But the scars will remain forever.
With time I might forgive you
But never will I forget 
The damage you did to my heart. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
Ofcourse not, but do you think working in trauma is easy !?
No n, then better try to heal yourself.  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Yes, if you are able to forgive

and forget the Injustice of others...

The first one heals, the second one removes the Scar altogether
without any trace!  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine

Saurabh Gupta

read more
No! But, once it's done...
You come out as more stronger one...  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
To recover anything. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

So, should I choose silence or write in good and every day or write that only essence which lives in here i.e. love talks or should i shift in to go for others thoughts or should i stop and only see the play going around or should i quit. How may i change while involving you also as it is my write to write on yourquote and not to see rest of them, respect all others then or comversate with them and if i do so while writing they make me fool or i make them grool and stool out their thoughts to un #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #youthinkhealingiseasy

read more
No, it is not.. But what is shown and then written or what is behaved or analysed has different output in different scenarios in different time and in different situation while people in most terms generally see that they currently see or feel while it is out of question as to think it as writing or words to caste up a mind on with the static personified mind, some use it some not. Similarly my thoughts are such that no one understands it even a pinch of it while I throw or behave in different ways while writing and including you also and the others who almost 100% of them are totally wrong to think on and before they could think they are too fast to post on according to thier writing abilities; Yes.. I told them with you that in a hand there are 5 fingers, not every ornament fits in every finger or no finger or only by one finger you cannot do the whole life's tasks, but I thought the positive way even then to leave them aside because what they say believe or mean is an involuntary action as nothing can be done to prevent or heal up to myself or you or them, but then yes you call up on and drive it towards writing and words and say that I should change the way as like they all are So, should I choose silence or write in good and every day or write that only essence which lives in here i.e. love talks or should i shift in to go for others thoughts or should i stop and only see the play going around or should i quit. How may i change while involving you also as it is my write to write on yourquote and not to see rest of them, respect all others then or comversate with them and if i do so while writing they make me fool or i make them grool and stool out their thoughts to un

Neha Shirote

read more
Healing takes time, tests our patience, gives us a chance to stand again. 
But,  do we  really heal or just get used to live with the pain ! 
 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #youthinkhealingiseasy #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification