Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best exchangein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best exchangein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exchange of heart, cation and anion exchange 30, maa exchange all episodes, stock exchange quotes, stock exchange in hindi language,

• 22 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You do my homework & I will take you with me to distribute toffee on my birthday  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kulbhushan Arora

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Donated platelets: saved his life Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Their eyes exchanged love notes that only the hearts could decipher Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nobody noticed the way he looked at her and she responded with downcast eyes Their eyes exchanged love notes that only the hearts could decipher

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Chitra Iyer

read more
Your dollars, my rupees Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
The subscription is worth advantage from both ends.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Aniket Rai

read more
Silence and Hug Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Priya Nambi

read more
"To give or receive reciprocally " Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
The glance we exchanged,
Lead a story to begin. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
Waiter there's a fly in my soup.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

Anuj Jain

read more
A meal for a piece of soul, read the wall hanging above the sex worker's bed.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #exchangein1line 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification